Group mode for Quiz

Group mode for Quiz

by Angela Siu -
Number of replies: 7

Hi, we are using Moodle 2.1. We tested to use separate group for a quiz. After students took the quiz, we looked at their attempts. The results were fine. However, if I viewed the grades of a group by changing the group in "Separate groups" drop down list in the Grades page, the grade table was not displayed. If I changed the group in Statistics page, the page became totally blank. There was no problem in the Response and Manual grading pages. Would you please suggest what we could do? Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Angela Siu

Re: Group mode for Quiz

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

It works for us at the OU.

Please can you turn on Debugging and see if there are any error messages.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Angela Siu -

Hi Tim, thank you. I have checked that the problem has already been reported and resolved at http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-28239. Perhaps our version is older than the one that has the problem fixed. But could you please point out where we could find the patch that fixed that particular problem? Thanks!

In reply to Angela Siu

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Sorry, I don't know.

Can't you just upgrade to 2.1.2?

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Tim,

The latest version of 2.1 I can get is: $release  = '2.1.1+ (Build: 20111007)'

is that the same as 2.1.2 ?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Tim Hunt -

Where are you looking? I am looking at the downloads page, and 2.1.2 is there.