de-anonymize a questionnaire after it was taken

de-anonymize a questionnaire after it was taken

by Daniel ick -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

Thanks first to all contributors to moodle - it's a great help to me.

I have a question regarding the de-anonymizing of questionnaires:

- I set up a course which consists of around 4 separate questionnaires

- unfortunately one of them is set to "Respondent Type" = anonymous. I have never set it to anonymous (at least not consiously). However the option is "greyed out" so I cannot change it. I was later able to start a new questionnaire as a copy of this anonymized one and now its no longer anonymous.

- nevertheless some classes already took the questionaire which was anonymous. With the result that the text-exports are, well .. anonymous. I would hate to see all the efforts of the students being for nothing. Therefore I am looking to restore the original usernames to export them in csv form.

I would be very grateful, if someone

1) could point me the right way to unset the "anonymous" for respond type (and therefore later export the data with userids)

2) or show me how the database model allows me to find the original submitters of the questions

3) or even show me where in the php file I could alter some code to export the data fully.

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel ick

Re: de-anonymize a questionnaire after it was taken

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Considering that this request may cause security/privacy problems, I have asked the OP to contact me by private message.

Joseph