Thank you, Tim.
That was a very helpful suggestion. I had not explored the Developer section before.
When I repeat the process of trying to import, I get this message:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_course_media_files() (previously declared in /var/www/question/format/qti2/qt_common.php:18) in /var/www/question/format/qti_two/qt_common.php on line 33
Can you interpret it for me?
When I clicked Home, I got this error message:
parent does not exist!
- line 875 of /lib/adminlib.php: call to debugging()
- line 22 of /admin/settings/misc.php: call to admin_category->add()
- line 5706 of /lib/adminlib.php: call to require()
- line 2729 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to admin_get_root()
- line 2637 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to settings_navigation->load_administration_settings()
- line 583 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to settings_navigation->initialise()
- line 599 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->magic_get_settingsnav()
- line 132 of /blocks/settings/block_settings.php: call to moodle_page->__get()
- line 280 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_settings->get_content()
- line 232 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->formatted_contents()
- line 895 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()
- line 947 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()
- line 342 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
- line 6 of /theme/nimble/layout/frontpage.php: call to block_manager->region_has_content()
- line 650 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
- line 608 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
- line ? of unknownfile: call to core_renderer->header()
- line 1245 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to call_user_func_array()
- line ? of unknownfile: call to bootstrap_renderer->__call()
- line 89 of /index.php: call to bootstrap_renderer->header()
Does this message affect the blank page problem?