Icons not showing after install of new Mods

Icons not showing after install of new Mods

by Bob Grahame -
Number of replies: 2
Last week I installed some new Mods and upgraded my Moodle to the latest version. The mods work fine except that the icons are not showing up. The RSS ocons are not working either. I checked and all the icons are present with each mod.

Many thanks for assistance.

Bob
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bob Grahame

Re: Icons not showing after install of new Mods

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Do you have a custom theme?  Does it specify custompix = true?  If so then you need to create/copy new icons into your theme to match all the missing ones (under the theme/mytheme/pix directory)
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: Icons not showing after install of new Mods

by Ryan LaFountain -
Hello. I am having a similar trouble with the custompix. I specify that it is true and create a pix directory as well as copy all of the images into that directory. The problem is, when I do this, it somehow changes the original config.php file in the home directory and will not let me log in. The login is an infinite loop, it does not give me an error, just returns me to the login page each time I attempt to login. To fix this, I must retinstall the config.php file and change the custompix in my theme to false. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.