Multiple submit for non anonymous users... impossible?

Multiple submit for non anonymous users... impossible?

by Susana L. -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

I was starting to use feedback activity as a... feedback tool, and I came up with this problem. Is it true that we can't have multiple submissions if we want to record the user information? I just can't understand why...

I wanted to use feedback module, at site level, in order to have feedback from students about several aspects of the platform (moodle2.1). I want to have their feedback about bugs, difficulties, comments, etc... and this means that each student should be able to submit several bugs, or several difficulties. And, of course, I want to know which student is having that specific difficulty...

I think I could use a forum for this purpose... but I also wanted to have a report of how many bugs, difficulties, and other issues people are having and have been submitted.

Is this an impossible scenario using feedback module? If yes.. why? smile

Thank you for your attention! smile
susana

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Susana L.

Re: Multiple submit for non anonymous users... impossible?

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Hi Susana,

currently it is not possible. But it is planned to do this in a later version.
With the database-activity you also can collect such information in a similar way.

Andreas

In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Susana L. -

Thank you for your reply! Yes, but i think database activity is too complicated mixed, even for students. They have to find the right tab to submit their input... I just wanted a simple form with a simple layout... i don't know... I think I will use  feedback anyway...

Thanks again!
susana

In reply to Susana L.

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Hi,

you could switch the feedback to anonyous. To get the students name you can put an additional text field what is mandatory.
So each student has to give its name.

Andreas

In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Susana L. -

yes, that's it smile Thank you Andreas!

In reply to Susana L.

by Wan Fareed -

Hi Susana,

I encountered similar problem. You can choose Multiple Submission when you are creating the Feedback. If you want to change it after it has been populated, it is not possible anymore. You must delete all the entries and then chnage the setting for Multiple Submission to be 'Yes'.