Shuffling correct answers within questions

Shuffling correct answers within questions

by Ioannis Giannakopoulos -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everybody! I would like to develop an online web training seminar and i need a help to create a quiz into my needs. I would like to create questions with 2 possible correct answers but i need each time shuffling the answers and make visible ONE correct and the other WRONGS. Is any plugin available? I didnt find anything.......is it possible to develop such plugin?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ioannis Giannakopoulos

Re: Shuffling correct answers within questions

by Dual Cube -

I think, yes there is a option in admin panel for this.Tim can help you more on this topic.

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I don't think anything like this exists.

It would be possible to develop a question type like this.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

I might have an idea for you that I have used.

I create a question category, and then create the first question in this category.  Then I slightly modify this question and save it as a new question.  At this point, I have tow questions in this category.  Next, I go back to editing the quiz and I instruct Moodle to randomly pick one question from this category that contains two questions. 

In my own quiz, I might have 10 or more categories with two questions.  My goal is to add more questions so that it is less likely that two students will get the same question.

If your question involves calculations, you might look into the calculated multiple choice question type in Moodle 2.1+.

Let me know if you need me to explain this with more detail.