Unit Test Failure -> Moodle PHP errors - help!

Unit Test Failure -> Moodle PHP errors - help!

by M. V.W. -
Number of replies: 0
Have been plagued by more errors than are worth listing. The one recurring error message I'm receiving may hopefully be the clue to fixing our system. But I have no idea what to do with this error message - i.e. how to fix it. Many processes trigger this same error, but in this specific case, it was running Unit Tests.

The error message:

[21-Sep-2011 19:32:43] PHP Notice: Did you remember to make the first column something unique in your call to get_records? Duplicate value '1' found in column 'id'.
  • line 803 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
  • line 1351 of /calendar/lib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
  • line 36 of /blocks/calendar_month/block_calendar_month.php: call to calendar_get_default_courses()
  • line 280 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_calendar_month->get_content()
  • line 232 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->formatted_contents()
  • line 924 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()
  • line 976 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()
  • line 349 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
  • line 7 of /theme/overlay/layout/frontpage.php: call to block_manager->region_has_content()
  • line 654 of /lib/outputrenderer in /home/zoomfran/public_html/office/lib/weblib.php on line 2882
Average of ratings: -