Error in e-mail notification

Error in e-mail notification

by mary mary -
Number of replies: 2

Could anybody help me, please?
I have Moodle 2.0.4 and i have one problem with email messages.
When the student uploads the homework, the teacher receives an e-mail message. But when the teacher leaves the assessment and reporting, in response, the student doesnt get anything by email. Moreover, the there is not response of tracher in the student`s profile, i cant found it nowhere. 
This error only occurs when sending a response from the teacher, the messages from the forum come well. In previous versions of Moodle there was no such error. 
How can I solve it?
Thank you for any help!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to mary mary

Re: Error in e-mail notification

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Mary, how is this related to the Workshop module? Please note that in Workshop 2.x, no emails are generated at all (though there is feature request reported for it). Am I right that you use the Assignment module to collect students' homework?
In reply to David Mudrák

Re: Error in e-mail notification

by Compa Compa -

Hello good but then as I can do to make the module workshop, send email when the student raises the work and the teacher puts the note?

thanks