Language Repository

Language Repository

by Max Stenlund -
Number of replies: 2

This might have been discused somewhere else but I can´t find it. Please correct me if this has been up for disussion before.

Im working with the latest version of Moodle and Im very interrested to try different plugins. A lot of the Swedish language package are missing translations which is not so strange.

I know how to use customization tool and I have also registred at lang.moodle.org.  

My idea: It would be very nice if language translations could be uploaded and downloaded direct from/to Moodle. Now its easier to fix missing strings locally  than to collaborate with others.  

It could be so "easy" that you are asked to contribute after you made some translations. In the other way it might be possible to see different translations in the customization view that you could choose from.

This might be a hard thing to do 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Max Stenlund

Re: Language Repository

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

You can upload a local file to the language portal. The strings wait then for approval by the langauge pack maintainer.

In reply to Max Stenlund

Re: Language Repository

by Mikael Kurula -

Hi Max,

Are you still into translating plugins? I would need a Swedish translation for Stack 3.

Friendly greetings,

Mikael