VLE usage survey

VLE usage survey

by Miles Berry -
Number of replies: 0
Not sure which forum is the best place to ask about this, so please accept my apologies if you see more than one copy of this...

I've been working on virtual learning environment implementation (using Moodle, of course) for an MBA Educational Management dissertation, and would like to find out more about experience elsewhere. My particular interest is the extent to which VLEs can contribute to knowledge management in schools.

I've put together an online survey and would be very grateful anyone using Moodle at school level, particularly in the UK, could take 15 minutes to respond. Responses will be treated confidentially, and there's no need to identify yourself or your school unless you so wish. The address is http://vle.dyndns.org

If you know of others who are using VLEs (not necessarily Moodle) in their schools, I wonder if you could pass the address on to them: hardly a scientific sample I know, but given the still rather limited take up for this technology, the more responses the better. As well as making use of the survey responses for my dissertation, I hope to disseminate the findings more widely in due course.

Thanks,
Miles.
Average of ratings: -