Questionnaire Modlule in Moodle 2?

Questionnaire Modlule in Moodle 2?

by David Myers -
Number of replies: 5

I gather this module is not released yet but does anyone know of a way of fulfiulling the same pupose.

We have just had our Moodle 1.9 updated to Moodle 2 and my questionnaires have all been converted to quizzes.

Whilst this might be just about acceptable for filling in the questionnaire (the students can put up with the right / wrong answer message) but I cannot see how to get meaningfull answers out - can anyone help please

If there is nothing in Moodle yet - is there anything out of Moodle that anyone could recommend as I really need to get something sorted within a month at the latest.

Thanks

David

Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Myers

Re: Questionnaire Modlule in Moodle 2?

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

David "We have just had our Moodle 1.9 updated to Moodle 2 and my questionnaires have all been converted to quizzes."

Do you mean that you (or someone on your Moodle site) actually re-wrote your Questionnaire questions to Quiz questions (more specifically to the Questions bank)?

There was no reason to do so, since the Questionnaire module is available for Moodle 2.0 (and also for Moodle 2.1).

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Anne Thorp -

Joseph,

I have the Questionnaire in my 2.1 but it is not restoring from 1.9.

Do you know why this might be?

Thank you!

In reply to Anne Thorp

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I'm afraid I know nothing about the backup-restore process or the update 1.9 -> 2.0 process in moodle, and I leave it to my co-maintainer, Mike, to answer this question.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Ângelo Rigo -

Hi 

We are testing the upgrade from moodle 1.9 to moodle 2.0.

We do install the questionnaire module to 2.0,  and the lib .php in moodle 2.1 mod/questionnaire/backup/moodle1 directory.

What must be done to a questionnaire that already exists from the moodle 1.9, to work in moodle 2.1 ?

Thank 's in advance