I like Joseph Schumpeter's 20th century term of an entrepreneur. I believe that it still exists as the true meaning of an entrepreneur of the U.S. economy.

I like Joseph Schumpeter's 20th century term of an entrepreneur. I believe that it still exists as the true meaning of an entrepreneur of the U.S. economy.

by kimaada jackson -
Number of replies: 2

What would the name of the category that consists of those who start businesses imitating or copying others, therefore creating competition within business industries be called if a name doesent already exist? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to kimaada jackson

Re: I like Joseph Schumpeter's 20th century term of an entrepreneur. I believe that it still exists as the true meaning of an entrepreneur of the U.S. economy.

by Tim Nall -

Is this a homework question wink ?

In reply to kimaada jackson

Re: I like Joseph Schumpeter's 20th century term of an entrepreneur. I believe that it still exists as the true meaning of an entrepreneur of the U.S. economy.

by Frankie Kam -
Picture of Plugin developers

Dear Kimaada

These links might help:

http://www.entrepreneurshipinabox.com/814/copy-business-power-imitation/

http://www.unctad.org/en/docs/webiteteb20043_en.pdf

My take on your assignment question, which is my scholarly answer is this:

The "name of the category that consists of those who start businesses imitating or copying others, therefore creating competition within business industries be called if a name doesent (sic) already exist" is xerographypreneurship. Here is my rationale for my answer. Xerography is Greek for "dry copying". So someone who copies others within a business industry must have a dry sense of homour, otherwise he would have been a serious guy and would have struck out on his own into the unknown. But no, he or she played it safe by copying others. So when found out, he or she would give a wry smile and say "hey, we both got it from Xerox."

Note: the term xerography is the Greek word from which we get the name Xerox.

Okay, so now that I've answered your question, here's my assignment question for you, Kimaada is: "What are key features of a Web 2.0 Learning Management System that stimulate learning among students?"

I expect a scholarly answer from you.

Regards
Frankie Kam