Graded Essays in Lessons not changing color in 2.0

Graded Essays in Lessons not changing color in 2.0

per Scott Goode,
Number of replies: 2

Has anyone else had a problem with 'graded' essays not changing color in 2.0?  (I believe this used to be an issue with 1.8 but was fixed)   We have tried changing themes thinking it might be an issue with the theme choice, but graded essays still not showing as graded....

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Scott Goode

Re: Graded Essays in Lessons not changing color in 2.0

per Joseph Rézeau,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers Avatar Translators

Hi Scott,

No problem for me : the Graded essays link switches from red to green in Moodle 2.0 (and 2.1), using the standard theme. See attached screenshot.

This must be a Theme issue. When you say you have "tried changing themes", unfortunately you do specify which themes you have used.

Whenever a Theme issue is suspected, my advice is to switch to the Standard theme.

Joseph

Attachment 31-08-2011 12-00-21.jpg
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Graded Essays in Lessons not changing color in 2.0

per Scott Goode,

Ok.  Looks like it is a theme issue.  I am trying to use FormFactor. Changed it to standard and 'graded' changes color appropriately.....

Leatherbound, Anomaly, and Arialist all have the same problem of graded essays not showing up for me?!?  haven't checked others.  Some sort of CSS, install, or config issue?!?  Weirdness.. rollovers and other stylesheet settings on the themes are working fine.

using moodle 2.0