End of lesson page

End of lesson page

by Andrew Golightly -
Number of replies: 5

Hi there,

A small inconsistency that I'm not getting. On my demo site, at the end of the lesson I see

Congratulations - end of lesson reached

On the live site I'm working on at the end of the lesson, it just goes back to the course after the last screen. Demo site is 2.0.4 and live site is 2.0.?

Setting somewhere?

thanks,

Andrew

La media da valetaziuns: -
In reply to Andrew Golightly

Re: End of lesson page

by Miriam Laidlaw -
Maletg da 	Plugin developers

What are your jumps set to and the last actual page in the lesson? Check that the jumps haven't been changed when you've moved the lesson from your demo site to your live site.

by Trish Hallmark -

Andrew, did you ever figure out how to fix this?  Same thing has happened to my course...releasing it in 2 days and the problem just appeared today.  Tried to adjust the end of page, end of lesson...but they all go to the course page and not getting the Congratulations...page.

by David Cone -
Andrew, Trish: I'm having the same problem--how did you resolve this: I don't have a demo site, but in one course the lesson page set to jump to "end of lesson" goes to "congratulations end of lesson reached" and the link for the next activity. In another course, it just bounces back to the course outline page. I've combed through the settings, the page jumps, the next activity links, etc. and I am baffled that I can get to the "congratulations" page in one course and not another. Moodle 2.2 thanks, David