Adding more than 25 students in one session

Adding more than 25 students in one session

by Rodrigo Koproski -
Number of replies: 3

Attendance module added to my moodle 2.0.2, the installation was successful, however, to add the activity in a course with 30 students, only 25 students are appearing in the activity Attendance. I tried changing the theme could be assuming that problem tmanho ta screen, but it did not, seems to be a problem with the module Attendance same, any tips?

The version of Attendance is compatible with Moodle in question, which I picked up this link:

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rodrigo Koproski

Re: Adding more than 25 students in one session

by harime khan -

Rodrigo, I am facing the same issue. Have you been able to find a solution? I have 65 students in a course and only 25 show.

In reply to harime khan

by Michael J -

Before I upgraded to Moodle 2.1 I had the same problem. I changed a couple of lines of code which I found necessary to fix it to include everyone. I've attached the patches. The first two shows more than 25 students in different parts of the module, and the third sets up sorting by name.

I've upgraded to Moodle 2.1 recently and now I'm finding that I cannot take attendance.

In reply to Rodrigo Koproski

by harime khan -

Rodrigo, I am facing the same issue. Have you been able to find a solution? I have 65 students in a course and only 25 show.