Questionnaire Reports Page

Questionnaire Reports Page

autor Kelly Lawson -
Počet odpovedí: 3

I don't see the Questionnaire Reports Page and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I created a questionnaire (I'm an instructor). It's private so that only the course can see the questionnaire. I am using the latest version of Moodle .

If I click on the questionniare, I see the following screen. I do not see a view responses tab.

Príloha Questionnaire Report.jpg
Priemer hodnotení : -
V odpovedi na Kelly Lawson

Re: Questionnaire Reports Page

autor Joseph Rézeau -
Obrázok: Core developers Obrázok: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázok: Plugin developers Obrázok: Testers Obrázok: Translators

1.- Do you have "teacher" capabilities in that course? If not, then you must ask someone with that teacher role (or admin) to give you permissions.

2.- Are you sure some students have started to answer that questionnaire? If no one has answered it yet, it's normal that you don't see the Responses tab.

Joseph

V odpovedi na Joseph Rézeau

autor Kelly Lawson -

Thanks, Joseph.

I do have instructor capabilities in the course.

It is possible that students have not yet responded. I would have to email the class to determine if anyone has responded. I will do that and see if it makes a difference.

V odpovedi na Kelly Lawson

autor Malcolm Jaros -

Greetings Kelly.

I have found, in 1.9.x, that by "changing role" to student I can answer the questionnaire myself, which is useful for monitoring purposes and to ensure that there has been at least one response.