Questionnaire Reports Page

Questionnaire Reports Page

by Kelly Lawson -
Number of replies: 3

I don't see the Questionnaire Reports Page and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I created a questionnaire (I'm an instructor). It's private so that only the course can see the questionnaire. I am using the latest version of Moodle .

If I click on the questionniare, I see the following screen. I do not see a view responses tab.

Attachment Questionnaire Report.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kelly Lawson

Re: Questionnaire Reports Page

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

1.- Do you have "teacher" capabilities in that course? If not, then you must ask someone with that teacher role (or admin) to give you permissions.

2.- Are you sure some students have started to answer that questionnaire? If no one has answered it yet, it's normal that you don't see the Responses tab.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Kelly Lawson -

Thanks, Joseph.

I do have instructor capabilities in the course.

It is possible that students have not yet responded. I would have to email the class to determine if anyone has responded. I will do that and see if it makes a difference.

In reply to Kelly Lawson

by Malcolm Jaros -

Greetings Kelly.

I have found, in 1.9.x, that by "changing role" to student I can answer the questionnaire myself, which is useful for monitoring purposes and to ensure that there has been at least one response.