I've reviewed the documentation here (http://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Paypal_enrolment), but I have a few more questions on what the Paypal enrolment is capable of doing.
- Can you sign up for more than one course at a time and then pay for them all at once at a checkout screen?
- Is it possible for one user to enrol multiple people at a time (e.g., a secretary enroling multiple people at his or her organization)?
- Is there any kind of system for handling scholarships that would reduce an individual student's price (e.g., coupon codes, discounts, etc)?
- If the class is a hybrid class, both face-to-face and online, is the Moodle/Paypal enrolment smart enough to keep people from overbooking themselves (i.e., signing up for two classes that take place at the same time)?
- Can optional fees be attached to enrolment (e.g., room & board, transportation, etc)?
Thanks for taking the time to read my question and respond!