Ratings are not stored

Ratings are not stored

by Leonhard Küllinger -
Number of replies: 4
Hi,
i have a prob when rating user entries in the glossary. The ratings are not stored. System: w3k iis6 php 5.1dev mysql4.1.7 moodle 1.4.3+ and 1.5. I tried to export the glossary to 1.5 but have the same behavior. It looks like a php prob. If needed i can post php.ini here

nice greetings from austria

Leo

power on moodle
రేటింగుల సగటు: -
In reply to Leonhard Küllinger

Re: Ratings are not stored

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Core developers బొమ్మ Documentation writers బొమ్మ Moodle HQ బొమ్మ Peer reviewers బొమ్మ Plugin developers బొమ్మ Testers బొమ్మ
Hi Leo,

it should work now in 1.4.3+ (next daily version) and 1.5dev. It was due a change under PHP5 about casting objects to arrays.

If somebody can test it under PHP4...

I've introduced another modification too in the glossary rate system. Now it's possible to select 0 rates. Simple but it wasn't working!

Ciao చిర్నవ్వు
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

by Leonhard Küllinger -
thx
i will test it next week, we have skiing holidays cool

yeah

power on moodle

by Leonhard Küllinger -
Hi,

the ratings are now stored, but not added to the points summary in the course points list.
glossarypoints.jpg

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Core developers బొమ్మ Documentation writers బొమ్మ Moodle HQ బొమ్మ Peer reviewers బొమ్మ Plugin developers బొమ్మ Testers బొమ్మ
Hi Leon,

if I'm not wrong, that's because you have used a scale to grade such glossary instead of using a 4(max) numerical grade.

As scales can contain any string (not only numbers), they aren't added to the total score. The same happens in other modules (forums...)

Ciao చిర్నవ్వు