Ratings are not stored

Ratings are not stored

por Leonhard Küllinger -
Número de respostas: 4
Hi,
i have a prob when rating user entries in the glossary. The ratings are not stored. System: w3k iis6 php 5.1dev mysql4.1.7 moodle 1.4.3+ and 1.5. I tried to export the glossary to 1.5 but have the same behavior. It looks like a php prob. If needed i can post php.ini here

nice greetings from austria

Leo

power on moodle
Em resposta a 'Leonhard Küllinger'

Re: Ratings are not stored

por Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Foto de Core developers Foto de Documentation writers Foto de Moodle HQ Foto de Peer reviewers Foto de Plugin developers Foto de Testers
Hi Leo,

it should work now in 1.4.3+ (next daily version) and 1.5dev. It was due a change under PHP5 about casting objects to arrays.

If somebody can test it under PHP4...

I've introduced another modification too in the glossary rate system. Now it's possible to select 0 rates. Simple but it wasn't working!

Ciao sorriso
Em resposta a 'Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)'

por Leonhard Küllinger -
thx
i will test it next week, we have skiing holidays cool

yeah

power on moodle

por Leonhard Küllinger -
Hi,

the ratings are now stored, but not added to the points summary in the course points list.
glossarypoints.jpg

por Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Foto de Core developers Foto de Documentation writers Foto de Moodle HQ Foto de Peer reviewers Foto de Plugin developers Foto de Testers
Hi Leon,

if I'm not wrong, that's because you have used a scale to grade such glossary instead of using a 4(max) numerical grade.

As scales can contain any string (not only numbers), they aren't added to the total score. The same happens in other modules (forums...)

Ciao sorriso