Lesson Module Question Page jumps to blank page

Lesson Module Question Page jumps to blank page

av Crystal Gay -
Antal svar: 3

I am new to Moodle and have sought help on this question from multiple sources, but cannot find an answer.

Question:  I have set up a lesson module with three question pages.  When I go through the preview (or log in as a guest), it will not jump between the pages.  After I correctly answer the question on the first page, it goes to a blank, white screen page.  I can't figure out what I have done wrong.  When I go into edit, I have the "jump" on the correct answer choice set to the title of the next page.  What have I done wrong or missed?

Medeltalet av utvärderingarna: -
Som svar till Crystal Gay

Re: Lesson Module Question Page jumps to blank page

av Joseph Rézeau -
Bild av Core developers Bild av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bild av Plugin developers Bild av Testers Bild av Translators

Hi Crystal,

Before we can answer your question we need more information.

Which version of Moodle are you currently using (e.g. 1.9.11 or 2.0 or 2.1 or...)?

Which question type are your questions (multiple choice, short answer, etc.)

If you have admin rights on your moodle site, the very first thing to always do when you are gettin a blank page is to turn the debug mode ON, which will display on the screen some useful information instead of a blank screen. Then copy and paste that "ERROR" information in your next post here.

It might also help if you posted here the contents of your Lesson, and a screenshot of your Lesson settings.

Joseph

Som svar till Joseph Rézeau

av Crystal Gay -

I'm sorry; I should have included that information.  I was extremely frustrated and tired.  Anyway, the version of Moodle does not appear on my pages (that I see), but I am going to assume Moodle 2.0 since the "Moodle Docs" link always takes me to Moodle 2.0 docs.  On Monday, I can ask the tech facilitators who just set this up which version we are using. 

Also, I was using both multiple choice and true/false question pages.  Everything continues to "appear" perfect in edit mode, but when answering questions, it just gives me a white page with the jump.  Unfortunately, I do not have admin rights so I could not do the debug mode.

Som svar till Crystal Gay

av Joseph Rézeau -
Bild av Core developers Bild av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bild av Plugin developers Bild av Testers Bild av Translators

Crystal "it just gives me a white page with the jump" ???

Please include a screenshot in your next post.

And please ask your technician which exact moodle version you are using.

Waiting for more news this coming Monday, then.

Have a nice w-end,

Joseph