Setting an enrolment duration longer than 365 days

Setting an enrolment duration longer than 365 days

by Richard Joyce -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I have a course which students have 18 months from the time of their enrolment to complete.

Therefore, each student on the course will be at a different stage of the course depending on the spped of their progress and the date at whic they enrolled.

However, I can see that I can set the default enrolment in the course settings to up to 365 days.

Is there somewhere where I can adjust this to be up to 18 months (or 548 days?)

Thanks,

Richard

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard Joyce

Re: Setting an enrolment duration longer than 365 days

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
If you are using Moodle 1.9.x, you need to edit course/edit_form.php and around line 256 you will see a for loop that counts up to 365. Simply set it to the maximum value you need smile

If you are using Moodle 2.0.x, you need to edit enrol/yui/enrolmentmanager/enrolmentmanager.js and around line 193, change the 365 in the for loop to the maximum value you need. You also need to edit enrol/manual/manage.php around line 75 to do the same.

If you are using Moodle 2.1.x, you need to edit enrol/manual/yui/quickenrolment/quickenrolment.js (around line 195) and enrol/manual/manage.php (around line 75).

Hope that helps smile

Saludos.
Iñaki.

In reply to Iñaki Arenaza

Re: Setting an enrolment duration longer than 365 days

by Brian Merritt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

FYI - Just tested this in Moodle 2.7, and it still appears to work fine using the instructions for Moodle 2.1.x (just the line numbers are 211 for the .js and 82 for the .php