How do i access the activity module in Moodle 2.1?

How do i access the activity module in Moodle 2.1?

Bởi Akeem P -
Số lượng các câu trả lời: 5

Ok, this is kind of wierd, in the previous version of Moodle i used i didnt have this issue. Ok, i have made a course in weekly format, and know i have added 5 categories to this class. Now i want to add labels, lessons, resources, wikis, forums, and quizzes to each week, but the thing is where do i find the activity module to do this? I do not see this when i turn editing on, and i have searched all in Google and couldnt find a answer, so any step by step instructions on how i can access the activity module would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Trung bình điểm đánh giá: -
Để phản hồi tới Akeem P

Re: How do i access the activity module in Moodle 2.1?

Bởi Mary Cooch -
Hình của Documentation writers Hình của Moodle HQ Hình của Particularly helpful Moodlers Hình của Testers Hình của Translators

Are you saying that when you turn on the editing you don't get, in any of your sections, the "add an activity" drop down or the "add  a resource" drop down that enables you to choose the activity/resource you want? Can you post a screenshot of what you see when you have the editing turned on?

Để phản hồi tới Mary Cooch

Bởi Akeem P -

Yes, i do not see this option. Can anyone show me the path to find these options, or can someone post a screenshot of where its at in their Moodle based site? Its a possibility that im overlooking it. Here is my screenshot. 

Để phản hồi tới Akeem P

Bởi Joseph Rézeau -
Hình của Core developers Hình của Particularly helpful Moodlers Hình của Plugin developers Hình của Testers Hình của Translators

Your screenshot shows a list of course categories, strangely named...

If you want to add resources to a course, you must go inside a course... Maybe you should re-read carefully the Moodle documentation.

Joseph

Để phản hồi tới Joseph Rézeau

Bởi Akeem P -

Hmm, you must of not read my post, i did read documentation, and i navigated across Google without an answer, hence is why i came to this board. What do you mean "Go inside" a course? Anyone else here can provide me more useful and clear instructions would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Để phản hồi tới Akeem P

Bởi d morte -

Akeem,

You came to the right place (Moodle forums) for assistance. The image that you provided was a screenshot of Moodle's front page. This is the page that displays the listing of all of the courses and course categories in the site. So, in your case, it appears as though you have three course categories (Miscellaneous, Week 4, and Week 5). Most schools create categories based off of focus areas (English, Science, Math), or even based on individual teachers (Mr. Smith, Mrs. Jones, etc..)

At the top of your screenshot it says "no courses in this category" and then directly below it is "Add a new course." You would first need to create a course, then enter it, and then turn your editing on in order to begin adding activities/resources.

Take a look at this youtube video that walks through the steps on creating a course.

Trung bình điểm đánh giá:Useful (1)