financial director role approves the creation of a student

financial director role approves the creation of a student

by LAZAROS PAVLIDIS -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I couldn't find anything elsewhere about this so I Decided to ask. I hope I posted my topic in the right place.

I have created three new roles and in the diagram below I am explaining how my system is intended to work.

Any thoughts on how I can set the financial director only to approve the new student the academic director just created?

Attachment untitled.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to LAZAROS PAVLIDIS

Re: financial director role approves the creation of a student

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

You won't be able to do this without some custom coding.

However, it would not be very difficult coding. Just a bit like course/request.php and course/pending.php. That is for a course request system, but you could do something similar for users.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: financial director role approves the creation of a student

by LAZAROS PAVLIDIS -

So basically, I will be using the same coding principal that is implemented in course/request.php and course/pending.php only for users right?

Ok, I will get started on this (not so sure if it will be used by my company in the end!) on Monday then!

Oh and this will happen for the new student and new teacher users that the school admin is going to create but they will require approval by the financial director. Something like the diagram below.

Sounds about right?

Attachment untitled.jpg