Take Attendance

Take Attendance

by Deepankar Dhoundiyal -
Number of replies: 8

I am not able to take attendance when i click on the tab 'Take Attendance'.It is showing some coding error while the code is downloaded from the moodle site only.The error is in the attendances.php file.The moodle site is showing the following documentation:-

--Coding errors (or coding_exceptions) are problems that are problably caused by incorrect code. For example a plugin that does not communicate correctly with Moodle core.

These errors are normally not caused by incorrect user input or temporary problems like the connection to the database server being down. --

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Deepankar Dhoundiyal

Re: Take Attendance

by Artem Andreev -

Which versions of Attendance and Moodle you use?

In reply to Artem Andreev

Hi I am using the 2.1 version of both.I found out the line on which there is the error.

$manager = new course_enrolment_manager($course);

I found out it by commenting and un-commenting the code of the file attendances.php of in the attfor block.

Please sove this problem.

Thank You.

I am having the same screen as Nico Potgieter.I downloaded the attendance block from

Thank You.

by Nico Potgieter -

I am new to Moodle and would like to use the attendance module.

I have Version Moodle 2.1+ (Build: 20110708) and have dowloaded and installed the latest Attandence packages as per http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-2196  and yet i get the error below when trying to do an attandance.

In reply to Nico Potgieter

by Artem Andreev -
In reply to Artem Andreev

by Nico Potgieter -

It was from the CONTRIB-2196 attachement.

I uninstalled the the one from above, downloaded the version from  https://github.com/andreev-artem/moodle_mod_attforblock/zipball/MDL_20 a and restested. All seems to be working find now.

It seems like the vesion from the CONTRIB-2196 is also faulty. Thanks for the quick assistance.