Algebra filter error

Algebra filter error

by sam ehsani -
Number of replies: 2

I installed moodle 1.9.12 and now I want to use Algebra notation in content. I enable "TeX Notation" and "Algebra Notation" in administrator panel and also install mimetext and dvips and Imagemagic on the server. fortunately Tex Notation works fine but I got the following error for Algebra:

sh: /var/www/html/moodle/filter/tex/mimetex.linux: not found The shell command "/var/www/html/moodle/filter/tex/mimetex.linux" -e "/var/www/moodledata/filter/algebra/de06d6c44d98ba4e42dffca988bf530b.gif" -- '\Large \frac{\sin\left(z\right)}{x^{2}+y^{2}}' returned status = 127 File size of mimetex executable /var/www/html/moodle/filter/tex/mimetex.linux is 830675 The file permissions are: 100775 The md5 checksum of the file is 56bcc40de905ce92ebd7b083c76e019e Image not found!

Note: /var/www/html/moodle/filter/tex/mimetex.linux exists on the server and is executable!!! What is the problem?? Any idea?????

Average of ratings: -
In reply to sam ehsani

در پاسخ به: Algebra filter error

by sam ehsani -

I found the solution in on of the pervious threads:

# mv  mv /var/www/html/moodle/filter/tex/mimetex.linux  /var/www/html/moodle/filter/tex/mimetex.linux.old
# ln -s /usr/bin/mimetex /var/www/html/moodle/filter/tex/mimetex.linux