sessions and multiple bookings help

sessions and multiple bookings help

by Michelle Eames -
Number of replies: 0

Hi

I have the following scenario.

People attend ECDL f2f courses, each module contains 4 sessions over 4 weekse.g in september Word every tuesday for 4 weeks, Excel on Wednesday for 4 weeks, Powerpoint on Thursday for 4 weeks etc.  Followed by a week of exams. Then in October, Excel is on a tuesday, Powerpoint on Wednesday and Word on Thursday, followed by a week of exams.

The actual booking of courses is fine, but the exam week is a problem.  .  How can I get around the following problems by booking the exams using f2f?

• People tend to book a couple of months in advance so the would book the courses and the exams for september and october.  But as you can't be booked on a session twice whilst it is running.  I thought about splitting the exams into different exam types but occasionally they are mixed to fit people on.
  • I thought about splitting the exams into "Septemeber exams"  and "October exams", but sometimes people may sit two seperate modules in one month because they need to catch up or want to finish quicker.

So whats the best way to approach this?

Thanks

Michelle

Average of ratings: -