Where can I download Certificate for 1.9

Where can I download Certificate for 1.9

od German Acevedo -
Število odgovorov: 14
I can't find where to download Certificate module for Moodle 1.9. I have followed some links of the documents page but it only shows an error message. I have only found the Certificate FAT 4.3 but it's missing the spanish translation. Can anybody help me pointing a place to download the Certificate module for Moodle 1.9? Thanks in advance, German
Povprečje ocenitev: -
V odgovor na German Acevedo

Re: Where can I download Certificate for 1.9

od Boaz Neeman_Golan -
V odgovor na Boaz Neeman_Golan

od Jean-Michel Védrine -

No this link to certificate FAT 4.3 wich is another version and has not been updated since 2007.

Even if the certificate page is still missing from the modules & plugins databasežalosten, you can still download the version for Moodle 1.9 from the CONTRIB CVS using this link :

http://download.moodle.org/download.php/plugins19/mod/certificate.zip

This download is for Moodle 1.9 not Moodle 2.0, 2.1

V odgovor na Jean-Michel Védrine

od Boaz Neeman_Golan -

you are a saver !!! thanks.

a small issue, where can I find instructions of how to install it, add fonts, etc. - it is not in the downloaded directory.

I noticed it is missing the tcpdf directory for examle, do I need to add it?

and again Jean...THANKS

V odgovor na Boaz Neeman_Golan

od Jean-Michel Védrine -

Hum, I don't know what I have done when I posted the link above but I have made a big mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!!zardevanje

THe link dispays correcty on screen but when you click on it it download the version of certificate for Moodle 2.0 !!

I apologize for the confusion I may have created. The certificate module certainly doesn't need that because there is already a great confusion on the version to download I am very sorry!

So I give again the 2 links to download :

version for Moodle 1.9 :

http://download.moodle.org/download.php/plugins19/mod/certificate.zip

version for moodle 2.0

http://download.moodle.org/download.php/plugins/mod/certificate.zip

as you see the difference is only 2 characters

Fortunately when you asked about tcpdf I realized something was wrong because version for Moodle 1.9 use fpdf and version for Moodle 2.0 use tcpdf.

So you will have to delete all the mod/certificate content and download the right version and install.

If you have any trouble, ask me and I will help you to correct my mistake.

V odgovor na Jean-Michel Védrine

od German Acevedo -
Thanks a lot!
V odgovor na German Acevedo

od Chris Hoffman -

Once the Moodle 2.0 Certificate module has been uploaded, how do you access it? I cannot find it anywhere... I thought it would be in the "Activity Module" menu under "Plugins".

Also, if anyone knows how to customize it, I have a custom design I would like implemented. Will pay $$$ for work!

V odgovor na Chris Hoffman

od Kyle Hill -

Once you copy the folder into your 'Mod' directory (make sure not to duplicate it) go to 'Notifications' once logged in as an administrator.

V odgovor na Kyle Hill

od Yerlyn Pernia -

Hi,

I downloaded the certificate module for moodle 1.9 and I Installed it without errors, in notification section said the component was installed successful but I can't find the way to use it. 

Could you help me?

Regards

Yerlyn

V odgovor na Yerlyn Pernia

od Jonathan Herrera -

Hi Yerlyn

in a course, with administrator or course creator permissions, clic the button turn editing on.

next, add a activity, certificate activity, slect this for the combo box

best regards

V odgovor na Jonathan Herrera

od Yerlyn Pernia -

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for your answer. It was so simple.

Regards,

Yerlyn

V odgovor na Yerlyn Pernia

od Yerlyn Pernia -

Hi, I did some test with the certificate and I have one more question, I noticed when you see the activity report from administrator role, I clicked on "View reports for 3 users" in the score column said 1, no matter the score the user obtained in the test at the end of the course. Previusly, I noticed in the score column said 80.

Where come from  "1", why doesn't appear the user's score?. For example 80 or 70. Also in the section "Outline report" said "Grade: 1.00 / 1.00" What is that mean?