Where can I download Certificate for 1.9

Where can I download Certificate for 1.9

German Acevedo
Vastuste arv 14
I can't find where to download Certificate module for Moodle 1.9. I have followed some links of the documents page but it only shows an error message. I have only found the Certificate FAT 4.3 but it's missing the spanish translation. Can anybody help me pointing a place to download the Certificate module for Moodle 1.9? Thanks in advance, German
Keskmine hinnang: -
Vastuses German Acevedo

Re: Where can I download Certificate for 1.9

Boaz Neeman_Golan
Vastuses Boaz Neeman_Golan

Jean-Michel Védrine

No this link to certificate FAT 4.3 wich is another version and has not been updated since 2007.

Even if the certificate page is still missing from the modules & plugins databasekurvastab, you can still download the version for Moodle 1.9 from the CONTRIB CVS using this link :

http://download.moodle.org/download.php/plugins19/mod/certificate.zip

This download is for Moodle 1.9 not Moodle 2.0, 2.1

Vastuses Jean-Michel Védrine

Boaz Neeman_Golan

you are a saver !!! thanks.

a small issue, where can I find instructions of how to install it, add fonts, etc. - it is not in the downloaded directory.

I noticed it is missing the tcpdf directory for examle, do I need to add it?

and again Jean...THANKS

Vastuses Boaz Neeman_Golan

Jean-Michel Védrine

Hum, I don't know what I have done when I posted the link above but I have made a big mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!!punastab

THe link dispays correcty on screen but when you click on it it download the version of certificate for Moodle 2.0 !!

I apologize for the confusion I may have created. The certificate module certainly doesn't need that because there is already a great confusion on the version to download I am very sorry!

So I give again the 2 links to download :

version for Moodle 1.9 :

http://download.moodle.org/download.php/plugins19/mod/certificate.zip

version for moodle 2.0

http://download.moodle.org/download.php/plugins/mod/certificate.zip

as you see the difference is only 2 characters

Fortunately when you asked about tcpdf I realized something was wrong because version for Moodle 1.9 use fpdf and version for Moodle 2.0 use tcpdf.

So you will have to delete all the mod/certificate content and download the right version and install.

If you have any trouble, ask me and I will help you to correct my mistake.

Vastuses Jean-Michel Védrine

German Acevedo
Thanks a lot!
Vastuses German Acevedo

Chris Hoffman

Once the Moodle 2.0 Certificate module has been uploaded, how do you access it? I cannot find it anywhere... I thought it would be in the "Activity Module" menu under "Plugins".

Also, if anyone knows how to customize it, I have a custom design I would like implemented. Will pay $$$ for work!

Vastuses Chris Hoffman

Kyle Hill

Once you copy the folder into your 'Mod' directory (make sure not to duplicate it) go to 'Notifications' once logged in as an administrator.

Vastuses Kyle Hill

Yerlyn Pernia

Hi,

I downloaded the certificate module for moodle 1.9 and I Installed it without errors, in notification section said the component was installed successful but I can't find the way to use it. 

Could you help me?

Regards

Yerlyn

Vastuses Yerlyn Pernia

Jonathan Herrera

Hi Yerlyn

in a course, with administrator or course creator permissions, clic the button turn editing on.

next, add a activity, certificate activity, slect this for the combo box

best regards

Vastuses Jonathan Herrera

Yerlyn Pernia

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for your answer. It was so simple.

Regards,

Yerlyn

Vastuses Yerlyn Pernia

Yerlyn Pernia

Hi, I did some test with the certificate and I have one more question, I noticed when you see the activity report from administrator role, I clicked on "View reports for 3 users" in the score column said 1, no matter the score the user obtained in the test at the end of the course. Previusly, I noticed in the score column said 80.

Where come from  "1", why doesn't appear the user's score?. For example 80 or 70. Also in the section "Outline report" said "Grade: 1.00 / 1.00" What is that mean?