It's been a while since I last used Moodle (sounds like an AA meeting) and am trying to work out how to undertake the following in 2.0:
I have a course made up of 4 assignments. The course itself is made up of a series of criteria: PASS (6 individual criteria), MERIT (3 criteria) and DISTINCTION (2 criteria). Each criterium is made up of the level and criterium number (P1, P4, M1, etc).
- Assignment 1 covers P1, M1 and D1
- Assignment 2 covers P2, P3 and M2
- Assignment 3 covers P4, P5
- Assignment 4 covers P6, M3 and D2
I need to mark each assignment against the above criterium assigned to it (simple PASS, FAIL) and then have a final assessed grade that is calculated by:
- All Ps = PASS
- All Ps and Ms = MERIT
- All Ps, Ms and Ds = DISTINCTION
To further confuse the situation, each criterium has a definition:
- P1 - Explain the server and client side issues relating to web design
I would ideally want this information to be available to the student from within the gradebook (it is already in the assignment description).
How much of this is possible and easy to do?
I am struggling to do ANY of this. :o(
Thank you in advance for any help given.