Student results not showing up in Lesson (Essay)

Student results not showing up in Lesson (Essay)

by Mat Dolton -
Number of replies: 5

Ok... need some help here.

Having an issue where at random times, a student will go into a lesson and at the end do the end of lesson questions.  Now this doesn't happen always, just random students at random times.  They go into the quesiton and answer them all, save their work and finish.  The teachers come along and go to grade the essay's, they can see the pic of the student, but there are no essay's to grade, they have all totally dissapeared.

HELP?  What is happening to the answers?

I'm using Moodle 2.0.1

Thanks in advance

Mat

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mat Dolton

Re: Student results not showing up in Lesson (Essay)

by Mat Dolton -

No one?

In reply to Mat Dolton

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@ Mat : I'm afraid it's impossible to find a solution to a problem which happens "at random times" to "random students"... You'll have to try and find a consistent pattern of occurrences of the problem first.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Mat Dolton -

Unfortunately it's not happening to a particular student, in a particular lesson or at a particular time of the lunar month.  There is no common denominator in this issue other than it's happening on the Moodle site.

Ok... thanks for letting me know anyhow... I will see if I can find any sort of pattern and report back

In reply to Mat Dolton

by Sarah Jane -

Hi Mat - Did you ever find out why this happened? I too have the same issue. I am sure it is just a setting but I have checked against the student's work that did get through and the student's work that didn't I cant see any difference.

I am using moodle 2.0.7

Regards

Sarah x

In reply to Sarah Jane

by Sarah Jane -

I have discovered that if a student doesn't finish the lesson then nothing shows - as soon as the student finished the lesson all work appeared and the teacher was able to see all entries