Embedded Articulate Activities Not Running

Embedded Articulate Activities Not Running

by Wade Bradt -
Number of replies: 1

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping someone has some help for me on this question.  I'm using Moodle 2.0 and have embedded some activities which were created using Articulate's Studio 9 Engage software.  I upload the zipped files to my site, unzip, etc., then embed them in the course text pages using HTML coding.  So far no problems.  Everything opens and plays fine.  Even when I've conducted a review with another developer on his computer, we'll go through the course and not seem to have problems.

However, twice now, when we've both logged in (as managers), the window where our activities use to play shows a spinning "wait" icon and gives me the response, "sorry, this activity is currently hidden."  After that, it shows me (not the activity) but a view of the home page for the course, all within the normal window area.

Any suggestions on what we're doing wrong?  Is this because two of us are in at the same time?  Or something else?

Thanks for the help!

Wade

In reply to Wade Bradt

Re: Embedded Articulate Activities Not Running

by Wade Bradt -

I'm finding that this appears to be happening when I "change my role" to student, but not when I'm logged in as a Manager, or when I log in as another "student" user.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Wade