Gradebook "Real" Score

Gradebook "Real" Score

by Jonathan Newman -
Number of replies: 2

I am using Moodle 2.0 and would like to see the sum of all scores awarded during a Lesson in my Moodle Gradebook. My course settings are set to show "Real" grades and not percentages. For some reason I still am getting a calculated grade. I would like to see only the awarded points in the Gradecenter, can this be accomplished?

Here is an example of the Score I would like to see in the Gradebook. This is the setting on the individual question in the Lesson.

It is a multiple choice question with points to be earned based on which answer is selected. The highest point value for one question is 85.

This is the results being reported in Moodle Gradebook.

I would like to see only the points awarded without any calculations applied in the Gradebook.

In reply to Jonathan Newman

Re: Gradebook "Real" Score

by Bob Puffer -

The Moodle "core" grader report doesn't do this.  It considers the "real" score to be the relation of the points earned to the total earnable, i.e., the same as percentage.  The CLAMP laegrader report plugin allows this type of points reporting but is currently only available for 1.9x -- will be ported to 2.x this fall (or possibly sooner).