M 2 Hub Server Drop Down 'enrol'

M 2 Hub Server Drop Down 'enrol'

by Mark McCall -
Number of replies: 4

I have recently been working with the Hub server plugin and there seems to be an instance of 'enrol' that appears on the front page search box.

hub enrol

I was unable to update this string in the language converter.  Any idea what string may be driving the text for this option?

Mark

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark McCall

Re: M 2 Hub Server Drop Down 'enrol'

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Mark - The string is 'enrollable' and should be located in local_hub.php (/local/hub/lang/en/local_hub.php). If there is an issue with changing the string it may be because it is a local plugin. I'd be interested in having a look so feel free message me with more details. Peace - Anthony

In reply to Anthony Borrow

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Mark - I tried on a local install to change the local_hub.php 'enrollable' string and the customized string was used when I saved it so I am not seeing any bugs and it was behaving as expected. Peace - Anthony

Attachment enrollable.png
In reply to Anthony Borrow

by Mark McCall -

Thanks Anthony,

I was referring to within AMOS to update the core language files..  Unfortunatly I am finding that I have to search for some individual strings.  Rather than rely on the global search.  I will look by identifier and see if I can find it... This seems to be the one ellusive string!

Mark