Redirected to GPL License Agreement

Redirected to GPL License Agreement

by Aaron Metz -
Number of replies: 3

I have been using this fantastic LMS for a little over 6 months now and  have approximately 160 users. 

Now, when my users try to login they are being redirected to the following page http://nzgrown.com/moodle/admin/index.php which displays a GPL license agreement.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/advice mixed

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Aaron Metz

Re: Redirected to GPL License Agreement

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Contact your webhost provider and tell them you are getting a better one ... you have run into some sort of database limit they've imposed.

User 'nzgrownc_muser' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000)

Moodle is trying to reinstall itself from scratch because it thinks the database is empty.

In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: Redirected to GPL License Agreement

by Aaron Metz -
Thank you for your swift reply Martin - I suspected it may have been a db problem. 

I will certainly contact startlogic, a web hosting company based in the "land down under".  smile

Moodle was recommended to me by Dr. Sue Trinidad from the Curtian University and I have found it to be an outstanding learning environment. 

Keep up the excellent work mate!