Lesson module, question bank and back button

Lesson module, question bank and back button

аз Art M -
Number of replies: 4

I'm new to Moodle and trying to see how to develop lessons that fits my needs (math lessons). I acknowledge many great capabilities of Moodle; however, I'm very surprised to learn that:

1) It is impossible to connect to the question bank from the lesson module. The question bank is a great concept but its usefulness is very limited since it is only linked to the quiz module.

2)  The students can use the back button of the browser to go to the previous page in a lesson. The whole concept of the lesson flow control becomes impaired if students can simply press back and start again. Of course, this is only my point of view but I'm interested to learn what other users think.

Баҳои миёна:Useful (1)
In reply to Art M

Re: Lesson module, question bank and back button

аз António Gonçalves -

answer:

1) thats a very good idea;

2) The activity lesson does have several bugs...

Lesson, its a very interesting embeded activity. I do not know if in the moodle 2.0 there his some improvement. If not, its a very good opportunity to join a team to improve it.

In reply to Art M

Re: Lesson module, question bank and back button

аз Tim Hunt -
Сурати  корбар Core developers Сурати  корбар Documentation writers Сурати  корбар Particularly helpful Moodlers Сурати  корбар Peer reviewers Сурати  корбар Plugin developers

When the question bank was separated out from the quiz module (around Moodle 1.5 -> 1.6 time - about 6 years ago) the plan was always to convert the lesson module to use the question bank. We are still waiting for that to happen, but people still talk about it from time to time чашмакӣ мезанам