Moodle language pack 2.1
Baixamos para 88% da tradução.
- AMOS now generates 2.1 language packs - see http://download.moodle.org/langpack/2.1/
- We have a new fix-drift CLI script available that checks for eventual drift between the Moodle Git repository and AMOS strings repository.
- There is a new diff tool available at the stage screen called. See the "Compare strings at two branches" section at http://lang.moodle.org/local/amos/stage.php (given that you have no strings staged). The tool compares all strings at the two selected branches. If there is difference in English or/and in the translation on the branches, both versions are staged. You can then use "Edit staged strings" feature to review and fix the changes as needed.
- The list of staged strings is now displayed in the same order as in the translator.
- The highlighting of changes at the stage screen has been improved - the inline differences are now displayed using the common
this is oldnotation.