First 4 QA Tests

First 4 QA Tests

by Michael Spall -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Testers

There are issues with backing up 1.9 courses to 2.1. I haven't tested everything, but have found issues with lessons, online assignments, and offline assignments.

Submitting online assignments, single file, and advanced uploading works.

Grading of assignemts mostly works except the teacher is showing up to be graded. I suppose this could be someone else changing settings.

More details in the tracker. http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDLQA-944

I challenge everyone who went to the Moodle Moot in Helena, Montana, USA to do some QA.

Go QA!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Spall

Re: First 4 QA Tests + admin access to QA testing site

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Michael, thanks a lot for getting started on Moodle 2.1 QA Cycle 1. approve (I'm glad to note you stayed awake in my Montana Moot presentation!)

Thanks also to everyone who has contacted me offering to help with QA testing. The more testers we have, the better!

If anyone would like admin access to our Moodle QA Testing Site, please contact me.

By the way, if anyone was wondering why each QA test has the word 'CLONE' in the title, I understand it's a Jira feature and can't be prevented!