I am using the editor Amaya (W3C) to format my page. Then when I copy the html source code into the text view of the online editor the format is not the same. Not really sure where to go. The included editor doesn't seem to be robust enough and when I try to use an external one the formating doesn't stay. Now when I put the source code into the included editor screen it does look like the formating stays correct. It is only after I have hit the save button and look at it in the lesson that the format is all crazy.
moodle version 1.9 latest
Please any advise would be helpfull. I did see a post about installing the tinymce but that is beyound my ability and access. (no cmd line)