Numbers in Topic Blocks

Numbers in Topic Blocks

by LA Holmes -
Number of replies: 5

I have thirteen topics in my course, they and the Introduction block run right down the middle column of the webpage.  In the left hand margin they are numbered.  I'd like that number to NOT BE THERE.  Does anyone know how to un-number the Topic Blocks?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to LA Holmes

Re: Numbers in Topic Blocks

by Joachim Vogelgesang -

This should be the solution for you.

In reply to Joachim Vogelgesang

by LA Holmes -

Thanks Joachim,  I take it I type that string in the URL area of my browser.  So this is what it looks like now: http://avteconline.org/lcms/course/format/topics/format.php

And the response I get is:  Warning: require_once(/ajax/ajaxlib.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/avtecon/public_html/lcms/course/format/topics/format.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/ajax/ajaxlib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/avtecon/public_html/lcms/course/format/topics/format.php on line 10

Any thoughts?

In reply to LA Holmes

by Joachim Vogelgesang -

Replace your moodle/course/format/topics/format.php with downloaded attached format.php from Stephen Overall; this way I got your desired result in my 1.9.12 (but make a backup before).

But the css way indicated by Dietmar is also good!

HTH,

Joachim

In reply to LA Holmes

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

by LA Holmes -

OK folks, that's about as much as I can absorb for now!  Thanks so much for your quick & detailed replies - helped a lot.