XML offline quiz

XML offline quiz

از Rohit Pande در
Number of replies: 3

I am willing to solve quiz in offline mode and thus i downloaded xml format.

But i am unaware of how to view the quiz offline once being downloaded in xml format. Can anyone hep me regarding this.

Thanks a lot.

میانگین امتیازات: -
In reply to Rohit Pande

Re: XML offline quiz

از Eoin Campbell در
تصویر Core developers تصویر Particularly helpful Moodlers تصویر Plugin developers

Although you cannot realistically view a quiz in XML format, the following approach might be a decent substitute. You can export a complete category of questions in XML format (which is usually not the same set of questions as appears in a quiz). You can then convert these questions to Microsoft Word format, by importing them to a Moodle server that I run, www.Moodle2Word.net, and then exporting them as a Word file.

Finally, you can download a Word template from the same site that contains commands you can run to hide the correct answers and feedback texts in the questions, giving you a printable Word file that contains the questions only. There is also a shuffle facility that you can use to shuffle answer options for Multiple Choice and Multiple-Answer questions, in case the correct answer is always first.

It doesn't do Cloze questions or images in the question very well, but it might be good enough for your needs.

In reply to Eoin Campbell

Re: XML offline quiz

از Ankit Tayal در

After downloading XML(html) format of the quiz, does it give answers along with the question??

I went through the html file, it just gives you question?

And if we want to upload those question in quizport would it suffice our purpose?