Globalgrades

Globalgrades

by Colin Wheelhouse -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Moodle Community.

It's been a while since I posted a help request but the time has come again! I used with great success a patch called GlobalGrades which allowed me to from the admin panel, select courses and display all users grades for these courses in one spreadsheet. The key to this is it was in one spreadsheet, each student on one row, all the selcted course grades in columns. This is particularly useful for quickly assesing any progress/attainment over a number of courses.

For some reason my site 1.9.7 does not like this, it allows you to select the courses but doesn't display the selected output file (.xls, .csv etc) instead when debugging is turned on this message appears:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_course_ids_string() in /home/bungaymi/public_html/1.9.7/admin/report/globalgrades/index.php on line 56

I have attached the files necessary to install this and would appreciate any help from those of you who know php as I know zilch! The globalgrades folder goes inside the admin>report folder and then to run the custom report go to admin>reports>globalgrades on the frontpage.

I await your help.

Cheers

Wheelie.