Moodle 2.0 Quiz Grades not showing in Gradebook

Re: Moodle 2.0 Quiz Grades not showing in Gradebook

by Paul Nicholls -
Number of replies: 2

We've had a similar situation arise a couple of times: we have an "observer" role which allows the user to view content but not interact.  In a couple of cases, a lecturer has assigned this role to a student to allow them access before their enrolment has officially been processed, and didn't remove it later - so the students did practice attempts instead of real ones.

If caught early enough that the preview attempt is still in the database (and you have direct DB access), you can turn it into a "real" attempt easily enough - but preview attempts can be automatically purged for a few reasons, so it needs to be caught early for that to be an option.

In reply to Paul Nicholls

by Saša Bradić -

I just had the same problem. Student had a grade in quiz activity but not in course grades. The reason this happened is that the student unenrolled from the course after he finished quiz and later he enrolled the quiz again. I checked report for user activity on course. Simple smile

In reply to Saša Bradić

by François Lizotte -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

I confirm. We just ran in the same problem today.

It is true for quizzes and assignments.

To get the grade back for an assignment, you have to go back to grading and save each grade again.

François