I posted this in another forum, but I think here would be the proper forum for this problem.
I'm having the following issues with the next CSV file user uploads.
1. An '"emailstop" is not a valid field name' error when:
// The three dashes represent a tab.
2. The upload doesn't update the user "auth" column when:
The "Upload users results" page reports:
User up-to-date | ## | ## | xxx | aaa | bbb | manual / manual-->nologin
Users updated: 0
Users having a weak password: 0
I originally started by using only the username and emailstop columns; it didn't work. I then tried with the username and nologin columns; it didn't update the registers. Then I thought of adding the firstname and lastname columns in each case... same (lack of) results.
Knowing how IE8 is quite problematic with Moodle, I tried each test with FireFox, but neither worked.
I've done this task many times before with previous Moodle versions and haven't had any problems. If memory doesn't fail me, this is the first time I've done this process with version 2.0.3.
// I'll do the updating directly on the DB.