The Aiken Format

The Aiken Format

by Dan Eliot -
Number of replies: 2

Check this out, I've been fighting with the Aiken format for hours wondering what was wrong with a set of questions I was uploading.  After a lot of work to narrow the problem down, it all came down to this question:

Which of the following is a link to an anchor or "document reference" on a DIFFERENT page?

Know what the problem ended up being?  The word --> or <-- before a double quote.  Change the word or to ore or remove the double quote and no problem!

140 other questions had no problems... sheesh.

Now I know why it's called the Aiken format because my neck is achin' after hunting this one down smile

Dan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dan Eliot

Re: The Aiken Format

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Please post a file with *just* the offending question and we'll have a look!  I couldn't reproduce the problem.
In reply to Howard Miller

Re: The Aiken Format

by Dan Eliot -

I already gave the offending question in the original post:

Which of the following is a link to an anchor or "document reference" on a DIFFERENT page?

The answers and correct answer don't really matter, but if necessary, here is a full version:

A) Whatever
B) Whatever
C) Whatever
D) Whatever
ANSWER: A