Moodle 2.0 How do I change the color of the font of the answers?

Moodle 2.0 How do I change the color of the font of the answers?

Sue Holtz -
回帖数:3

I would like to be able to change the color of the answers from green. I am concerned about color-blindness related issues, green is a color that not everybody sees, plus the color is very light. How do I change it?

回复Sue Holtz

Re: Moodle 2.0 How do I change the color of the font of the answers?

Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers的头像 Particularly helpful Moodlers的头像 Plugin developers的头像 Testers的头像 Translators的头像

Sorry, not sure I understand what you mean by "the color of the answers". Answers to which type of questions? Please attach a screenshot showing the problem. And also say which moodle version you are currently using (1.9.x or 2.0).

Joseph

回复Joseph Rézeau

Sue Holtz -

Joseph,

My subject line indicates that I am using Moodle 2.0, I guess I should have been specific in saying 2.0.3. Sorry.

This question is about the Lesson module, so I assume I am in the correct forum? The instructor is using the Lesson activity as a review, so he has the students type in xx (an incorrect answer) in the answer box, so that the correct answers will be displayed (there are usually a couple of correct answers). The correct answers display in a very light green, as shown in the screen cast, and I would like to be able to change that. We are using Firefox 4, as well.

附件 Lesson_Module_-_Moodle_2.0_-_answer_font_color_issue.png
回复Sue Holtz

Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers的头像 Particularly helpful Moodlers的头像 Plugin developers的头像 Testers的头像 Translators的头像

Sorry, I meant to ask you which theme you are using, not which moodle version.

The green color does not appear in the standard theme.

Joseph