Glossary Bulk Approving

Glossary Bulk Approving

by Mat Dolton -
အကြောင်းပြန်မှု အရေအတွက်: 3

Hey,

In moodle 2.0.2, is there a way to bulk approve entries?  I'm sitting here at the moment going into the Glossary, clicking on the tick, waiting for the glossary page to load, clicking on "Awaiting Entries", then repeating this process... and god if I wasn't already bald I would be tearing my hair out over this.

Anyone got any ideas on how to bulk approve?  Please tell me I don't have to manually do everyone.

Thanks in advance (I hope)

Mat

ပျှမ်းမျှအဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်များ: -
Mat Dolton ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

Re: Glossary Bulk Approving

by Anthony Borrow -
Core developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Plugin developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Testers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ

Mat - I am not aware of an option to bulk-approve entries; however, it sounds like a nice possibility for a feature request. Feel free to create an issue in the tracker and post back letting us know the issue number so that folks can comment, watch and vote on the issue. Peace - Anthony

Mat Dolton ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Carlos Foscolo -

Gosh, I'd be very glad if you could tell me where to go to approve any new entry!!! I've been looking for this place for hours and just can't approve anyone. I just don't find any button or anything similar saying something like "awaiting approval" for the new entry in glossaries

Thankn alot

Carlos Foscolo ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Carlos Foscolo -

Well folks, I finally found it on the upper right corner near the print icon. But, using this opportunity, is there any way I could be notified by e-mail of a new entry or should I always look for them in all the glossaries?

Thanks

Carlos