I use Moodle 2.0.3 on shared server with cPanel.
My installation steps are as follows:
- First I created hosting account with WHM without updating nameserver info for the domain. Thus, I get URL like http://serverip/~username.
- I extracted Moodle 2.0.3 ZIP file in the 'lms' subfolder of above temporary URL. Thus, I get URL like http://serverip/~username/lms/.
- I installed Moodle 2.0.3 in the above URL without updating nameserver info for the domain. Installation was perfect and without errors. Website can be browse without any errors at this temprary url.
- I updated nameserver info for the domain now. I also updated config.php in lms subfolder as $CFG->wwwroot = 'http://www.mydomain.com/lms'. Thus, I get URL like http://www.mydomain.com/lms/.
- But, same Moodle installation (which was working fine with temporary URL) now do not display images on the home page. Even if I upload new images, images can not be displayed.
- Above problem persist even if I try to reverse all setting at step 3 above.
- Hence, at Home / Site administration / Server / HTTP, I disable the Use slash arguments setting. With this change, my images are again displayed as usual.
- But, now my SCORM activity do not function normally. When visitor enters in SCORM module, it fires error which reads as: No valid arguments supplied or incorrect server configuration.
Please help me to solve this issue.