cannot import activities

cannot import activities

by Pino Calambrogio -
Number of replies: 6

Hello

i'm using moodle 2. . When some teacher try to import activities from a course to other have 2 errors:

1. (some times) don't show the list of courses

2. When see they courses and made the process at the end not copy the activities selected.

BUT when any administrator made the same process it's work perfectly.

I checked forums and the changes are already in my version of moodle.

please anyone can help me

can anyone please help me?

thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pino Calambrogio

Re: cannot import activities

by Pino Calambrogio -

when see th course i have this error:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/public_html/course/format/weeks/format.php on line 79

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/public_html/course/format/weeks/format.php on line 82

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/public_html/course/format/weeks/format.php on line 82

when activate edition, i have this error in the block where must be the importation

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/public_html/course/format/weeks/format.php on line 97 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/public_html/course/format/weeks/format.php on line 97

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/public_html/course/format/weeks/format.php on line 101

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/public_html/course/format/weeks/format.php on line 105

when logout:

Undefined property: stdClass:$logoutcas in .... /auth/cas/auth.php line 153 Warning: session_regenerate_id() cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in .... /lib/sessionlib.php 182

In reply to Pino Calambrogio

by Mike Verna -

I too am using 2.2

I have one teacher, ( that is all that has reported this issue ) that does not get the list of courses.  It used to work for them.

I logged in as another teacher (not an admin) and the list appeared for that teacher.

Both are teachers of the sites, neither is an admin.

Does anyone have an answer of why the list is not showing anymore?

Thank you!

In reply to Mike Verna

by Bob Puffer -

First thing I'd look at is clearing their browser cache. Next, change browser. Next, try from a different computer.

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Mike Verna -

Thank you but it is not the cache, it happens to the instructor who is working on it from their home.  I log in on my computer on campus, log in as that instructor, and the choices do not appear, log in as another instructor, and they are there.  It seems to be the user account.

I am trying to see if there is a pattern.

In reply to Mike Verna

by Mike Verna -

Did a little more digging.  It may be a course issue rather than a user issue.

1.  logged in as an instructor with over 25 courses, and it only offered me three courses to import from.

2.  Tried another instructor who has 12 courses and only two courses are shown to import from.

3,  Tried another instructor 12 courses, 10 show up.

I cannot find a pattern.

Aaaaarrrgghh!

In reply to Mike Verna

by Gisele Brugger -

This is a old problem.. related in others trackers

See file : /moodle/backup/util restore_ui_components.php

see static $MAXRESULTS = 10;

If you increase this value , teacher can see yours courses to import

see similat tracker in old moodle with value =250

https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-26037