Unable to setup Repository on File System

Unable to setup Repository on File System

by Tiffany Hendricks -
Number of replies: 8

I created a folder "Repository" in my dataroot folder on the server and I have created a sub-folder in there quiz_images

But I'm stuck at this step

Setup repository on file system

NameRequired field
You need to create at least one folder inside the /var/www/vhosts/healthcare.cmtc.com/httpdocs/hclms_data/repository/ directory so you can select it here.

Every time I enter my sub-folder quiz_images and hit save it doesn't do anything??
I've read other post where a drop-down list is mentioned in this step - I'm not seeing that
And File System does not show in File Picker which i'm guess once this is solved it will?
Any guidance appreciated.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tiffany Hendricks

Re: Unable to setup Repository on File System

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi there. Have you created your folder in the repository directory of your moodledata folder on your server? It has to be there to be recognised and then it will appear in the dropdown you talk about

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Tiffany Hendricks -

yes I created it directly on the server.   When or how will it get recognized?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Have a look at this video here - did you follow these steps?

http://moodle.drupalgardens.com/article/tue-06152010-1918/ftp-files-moodle-20-repository-api

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Tiffany Hendricks -

Thanks Mary - Yes I have - that's where I started.

I'm not seeing a drop-down in the first step.

by Tiffany Hendricks -

Finally figured it out. It was a problem with my dataroot folder. My updated config file was uploaded correctly.  Was able to set up the instances no problem!

Thanks again

by brad knorr -

I am having the same probelm. Could you explain dataroot and what you did to correct the issue.

Thanks

brad